Tuesday 7 September 2010

What's this eRally all about?

Welcome to Project eRally!!

My name is Ellya and I'm a rally driver for team eRally. Over the coming months you, your classmates and students all over Scotland will be able to join us on our journey to build two very powerful electric rally cars. You can follow all the thrills and spills as we compete all over Scotland and the rest of the UK.

You will be introduced to the team and the roles that each one plays in making this project a success. That's not just be the drivers and navigators, but mechanics, engineers, public relations (what?...we'll explain!) and logistics to name a few.

Along the way, you will be shown how important the skills you learn in school can be used in real life for an exciting project like this. Why are we doing this? Well, I'll tell you about that too and you maybe surprised to learn its partly about your health!!

Don't worry if you know nothing about rallying...all will be explained! And before you go thinking that rallying is a boys sport, think again! I will introduce you to some of my friends who have been British and World Ladies Rally Champions! Rallying is a sport for everyone, regardless of who you are or where you are from.

Oh, forgot to mention, there will be competitions and wee rally projects for you to try out too....more on this later. So, get ready for eRally...the fun starts here!!

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete